The service,facilities and support provided to me by Graduate study is exceptional and overwhelming. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Geoff Abbott and Mr. Mreenal Chakroborty for their sustenance. Mr Geoff has guided me throughout the progression and his vibrant presence has made the whole process of studying in UK so easier for me.
Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University is one of the largest universities in Eastern England, United Kingdom, with a total student population of around 30,000. It was named after John Ruskin, who founded the school in 1858. Its campuses are located in Cambridge and Chelmsford, England, UK.
Anglia Ruskin University has campuses in Cambridge and Chelmsford, University Centres in King's Lynn, Peterborough and Harlow, and collaborative partnerships with institutions in a variety of locations throughout the world, including London, Berlin, Budapest, Athens, Basel, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Trinidad.
The campuses, one in the centre of Cambridge and the other in Chelmsford Essex, have seen over £81 million of investment over the last few years.A further £58m is going to be invested over the next 3 years.
Specialist study facilities include:
- Forensic Science Laboratory, with scene of crime workshops
- Four University Libraries, with IT facilities
- Suite of multimedia sound and recording studios
- Human Energetics Sports Science Laboratory
- University Eye Clinic
- Simulated hospital wards and operating theatres
- Bespoke counselling rooms
- Mumford Theatre
- Two art galleries
- A Mock Courtroom
- Language Centre
- Multimedia Language Laboratories
- Postgraduate Medical Institute
- Music Recital Hall
- Two Drama Studios
- A Suite of Computer Music Studios
- Music Therapy Clinic