The service,facilities and support provided to me by Graduate study is exceptional and overwhelming. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Geoff Abbott and Mr. Mreenal Chakroborty for their sustenance. Mr Geoff has guided me throughout the progression and his vibrant presence has made the whole process of studying in UK so easier for me.
London South Bank University
As the No.1 modern university in the UK for graduate starting salaries, London South Bank University (LSBU) is celebrating 120 years of preparing and developing students for their working lives. Minutes from the centre of London, almost 2,000 International students from over 130 countries chose LSBU.
Courses with real-world appeal
Our quality and innovative teaching is supported by continual investment in buildings, infrastructure, lecture rooms, workspaces and equipment. Read about our campus developments.
So much to know about LSBU
We're committed to giving our students the very best opportunities and education. This means we give our students not only the qualifications but the skills and knowledge for their careers.
- Real-world courses
- LSBU was named number one modern university in London for graduate-level jobs by the Sunday Times University Guide 2012. Our teaching practice is informed and many courses offer work experience opportunities. With our strong employer links and numerous partnerships, all of our courses are professionally accredited or developed in partnership with relevant professional bodies.
- Scholarships and fee discounts
- We offer a wide range of scholarships and discounts for international students including Nationality Scholarships, fee-discounts for LSBU alumni, plus a 5% discount for early payment of Tuition Fees. To show our commitment, the University has committed over £1m in financial support to help well-qualified students from outside the EU meet their study costs. More about international scholarships.
- First-class facilities
- Whatever the course, we have the facilities to fully support it. Whether you spend time in our research and skills laboratories, workshops, media centre, theatre, library or Learning Resources Centre we have the appropriate technologies and expert support to complete your experience. We're committed to first-class facilities and have already invested £50m in student buildings and learning spaces over the last few years. We're continuing these campus developments by opening our Student Centre in September 2012 and Enterprise Centre in 2013. Read more about our location.
- Teaching and learning excellence
- Our academic staff deliver an innovative curriculum. All staff enhance professional opportunities by combining their own knowledge of developed practice with education theory. As well as their academic backgrounds, you'll find staff have an impressive range of professional expertise and and are often invited to consultant for external enterprises. As a leading provider of fully accredited professional courses and excellent industry links, a qualification from LSBU is recognised across the world. For further information on LSBU's partners and affiliates, visit our faculty pages.
- Dedicated welfare and careers advisors
- Our staff have a well deserved reputation for offering personalised student support. Through this they enhance student achievement and satisfaction by providing individual and group tutorials, seminars, workshops, Personal Development Planning, careers sessions and a dedicated Faculty Student Office. More about student support.